Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Blog 23: 2014 Interview


1. Who did you interview and what house are they in?

Arianna Castellanos, South


2.  What ideas do you have for your senior project and why?

I’m thinking books because I like to read and also art because it’s interesting.


3.  What do you plan to do for your summer 10- hour mentorship experience?

Planning to go to the library or an art gallery to volunteer.


4.  What do you hope to see or expect to see in watching the 2013 2-hour presentations?

Ways to present and just different methods I can use. I hope to see things that I will be doing next year so that I know what to expect.


5.  What questions do you have that I can answer about senior year or senior project (or what additional information did you tell them about senior year or senior project)?

Arianna: Is the process stressful? What can I do to minimize stress?

Me: Meet the deadlines on time and try not to procrastinate so much. Also, try to find possible interviewees this summer because you will have to do a total of four interviews. I know that really helped me with my project in terms of minimizing stress. Also, work on your slides throughout the year so that you won’t do it last minute because that can be very stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment